#TendenciaGlobal

jueves, 25 de julio de 2024

How to Burn a CD Without Programs

In this tutorial you will learn how to burn a CD or DVD without programs from Windows, that is, we will not use or install any programs but we will do everything from Windows itself.


This way you can burn any file you want on a CD or divide, for example, you can burn movies, documents music, photos, etc., everything you want and before starting I want to mention that everything you will learn below can be applied without problems in the versions of Windows 7, 8 or 10 without further ado, let's get started.

The first thing you will have to do is insert the CD or divide it into the disk reader of your computer. In my case I already did it and now it will show you this small window. Look, this automatically appeared. I closed it and then entered Windows Explorer.

To do this, press the Windows key. + and that it will automatically load said windows explorer and now in this part you must click where it says divide unit in my case it says that divide unit w and the one automatically assigned the letter w and in your case another letter may be shown it is not interesting just now I'm going to double click on that drive. That way this window should load automatically and here in the first box you should give it a name, the name you want for your CD.

Then select this first option that is marked as a USB flash drive, that way you can record any type of file on your site, as I mentioned, movies, photos, videos, etc. Likewise, scd or split will be compatible with any version of Windows from windows xp onwards and now if we press the next button and wait a few seconds for it to finish formatting quickly, that will happen and the windows explorer will automatically close and it now shows me this small window, I close it, click on the x and I will go back to Enter Windows Explorer as I told you, press the Windows key + E and now I am going to locate the file that you want to burn on my CD, so I go here to my files and I am going to burn any file that I want.


For example, this word document which I just selected, then I click with the right mouse button on file and now it shows me this menu, I go to where it says send to and I click on the last option that says divide unit, I click there like that It will begin to copy itself in that way it will begin to record said file on my CD or DVD and it is a matter of waiting a few seconds for it to finish recording it and in this case it quickly finished recording because it was a file that weighed very little and let's assume that It was the only file I wanted to burn now finally do the following here on the left side where it says an idea of dividing you click with the right mouse button and now click where it says eject and we wait a few seconds for it to eject the disk.

I'm going to insert it again and here on the left side the cde drive should appear again / we wait a few seconds that I just inserted and notice now this small window appears, I close it and here on the left side I click on the divide unit and notice there it shows the only file that we have recorded on our CD or DVD. and if you wanted to burn another file on this same cd you would have to repeat the same steps.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario